Tuesday, November 30, 2004

EVANS/BRAUN Photo Website

This is the link to my personal website which features many of the older family photos that I have. Feel free to take a look and don't forget to hit the guestbook before you leave.. :)

http://sheri-evans-family-photos-genealogy.4t.com/index.html

This site may eventually be changed or replaced. Unfortunately, I no longer have the program that I used to make this site and seeing that I have 2 photos that don't work on one of the pages and the files seem to have disappeared with the program I am unable to fix them. If I ever manage to redo my photo site I will definitely make note of it.. I'll also have to remember where else online I listed my site so I can let others know of the change. lol I'd hate for a potential relative or someone who can identify some of my photos to come across it and it no longer be available..

No comments:

Post a Comment