Tuesday, November 30, 2004

My First Posting - An Introduction

Genealogy, or family history, has become a time consuming hobby/addiction for me. I spend hours at a time searching through websites looking for information on that elusive relative. I hope that by publishing this I can come in contact with others who are searching for the same relatives as myself.

I will start you off with a quick background of myself. My name is Sheri (Evans) Whaley and was born and raised in Marietta, Ohio. My mothers family is from the Cleveland, Ohio area and up into Ontario, Canada. The main names I am looking for on her side are MALCOLM, MORAN, KLEIN, RHEINHOLD and LOUCKS. My fathers family is from the Saginaw County, Michigan area and Washington County, Ohio up and back down the Ohio River through Pleasants County, West Virginia. The surnames I covet on his side are EVANS, BRAUN, DOTSON and WOHLRAB.

No comments:

Post a Comment