Monday, April 11, 2005

Coming Soon.....

I didn't even realize how long it's been since I added anything to this. I do have a lot more to add and am just trying to organize my thoughts before I get started.. I may get some of it done tonight, but it may be in the next few days. Anyway, here's a short list of things I'll be adding..

To start off I seem to have collected a tremendous list of genealogy links that I lose track of so i'm going to attempt to start catagorizing them and adding them on here. In addition to general sites I'm also going to include a list of different yahoo groups and rootsweb mailing lists.

  • Country
  • State
  • County
  • Surnames
  • General
  • Databases/Search Sites
  • Yahoo Groups
  • Rootsweb Mailing Lists
  • Message Boards

***Just for the record, this post is more for my thought organizing than anything else. lol ***

The next thing I'm going to try to post is some of my different family trees. I'm attempting to keep any information on the living as private as possible. I think that should be rule # 1 for ALL genealogists. I know I would not want to come across information on myself being posted for any and all to see and use. A roll call would be a nice addition, I think. It may help for people just happening across this blog to identify potential family connections. In fact, I may manage to get that done tonight.. Hopefully.. LOL

I do hope I can get as many family members as possible to get involved in this. I feel that the more people I can get onboard, the more progress we can make..... Please feel free to jump right in and add your thoughts at any time, day or night... :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment